February 20, 2011 (07:46 AM)
Brewed this yesterday, but it was a pretty hectic brew day, so I made some last minute decisions to change a few things. I added more 2-row and decided not to use any sugar (figured it would be too dry that way). I also decided to pitch both a Saison yeast vial (WLP565) and some slurry from the WLP575 portion of the Blonde Ale II. Since almost all the flavor will be coming from the yeast for this batch, if I like how it turns out, I'll definitely start using this as my "house Belgian blend." If not, I still have a couple jars of the WLP575 slurry, and can just use that instead.