Winn's Homebrewery
Home
B(eer)log
rss feed

 

Associated with Experimental Brew #1. You can also view this beer's full log.
 
Edit

January 31, 2011 (9:19 PM)
By this afternoon, the beer portion was fermenting pretty aggressively, so I decided it was time for the final combination. It took some doing to filter out the bulk of the chunky stuff. I used a wire mesh colander to catch as much as I could, and put a grain bag over the funnel to try to filter out what got through the colander.

I also gave it a taste. It wasn't too sour at all... a slightly sour, almost spicy taste. Really quite good, actually. Still sweet, though, so there are plenty of sugars left to be devoured.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


© 2005–2013 winn phillips